6
Jun
2018

Mobile phone explodes inside man s pocket in India

People s Daily

A mobile phone exploded inside a man s pocket while he was having a lunch at a restaurant in India s western state of Maharashtra, officials said...

http://en.people.cn/n3/2018/0606/c90000-9468232.html



More about the theme:

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=phone+use
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=phone+use

Bürgerwelle News

Suche

 

Aktuelle Beiträge

What microwaves can do...
https://groups.google.com/ forum/#!topic/electromagne tic_radiation_victims/adgf gJP3TTs More...
Starmail - 22. Okt, 06:05
Electromagnetic Radiation:...
https://groups.google.com/ forum/#!topic/mobilfunk_ne wsletter/7rZroD0DO-c ---- ---- Dr...
Starmail - 20. Okt, 09:20
Thüler Bürger...
Westfalen-Blatt Mit knapp 40 Metern Höhe werde...
Starmail - 18. Okt, 13:42
Continuous exposure to...
Study Livemint Mobile phone radiation harmful for...
Starmail - 17. Okt, 16:57
EHS from passive and...
https://groups.google.com/ forum/?hl=de#!topic/omegan ews/aEQGIINSu1o More...
Starmail - 17. Okt, 13:53

Status

Online seit 3257 Tagen
Zuletzt aktualisiert: 22. Okt, 06:05

User Status

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Credits

Knallgrau New Media Solutions - Web Agentur f?r neue Medien

powered by Antville powered by Helma


xml version of this page
xml version of this page (summary)

twoday.net AGB