In complement that AC electric devices
should not take place in a bedroom, because EHS persons get symptoms
since 20 nanoTesla (0,02 microTesla), there is an other important fact.
All metallic oblong objects are passive re-transmitters for the
microwaves, like the handle of the door. Passive because the handle of
the door don't produce energy. But the microwaves stick to it and
radiate like a hot spot. All around the house is the AC wiring which
carry energy, and works like an active re-transmitter for the
That's why operators like to install masts on the big electrical pylon
or along the electrical railway. Free booster... And probably some
relation with bees, butterflies...
If one device is off (light, TV, etc), the AC power is still there, to
the switch. There is in the market some kind of ?bio-switch? which must
be placed before the fuse. When no device is on, this bio-switch send a
small DC current in the wiring. When you turn a device on, it restores
the AC power on the wiring.
This can not be installed for your freezer but will be helpful and
gives some protection for the bedroom.
Very Truly Yours
Chairman of ARA
a écrit :
To All: Michael Boyum, a "black belt" in karate did
not know that
sleeping close to a small fan on the headboard of his waterbed,
as well as an
electric clock, might be hazardous to his health. It was
his "dying wish" that
children suffering with Leukemia be helped.
Michael was a teacher....... Michael's spirit "lives on!!!"
All children will benefit when parents around-the-world are informed
electrical items need to be moved off of nightstands and headboards.
concern include any electric clock, fans, monitors, touchlamps, lamps
dimmer switches, high intensity lamps, noise machines, air
pumps, squarium heaters and more. Transformers for cordless
electronic games, chargers for cell phones, telephone answering
telephone equipment, etc.should not be closer than 3 ft. to one's
Attention should be paid to electrical, telephone and
computer equipment as well as
electrical appliances and electric and gas meters that may be on
adjacent to one's bed. Ideally an inspection should
also be made regarding
possible currents on water and gas pipes that may be close to
or over or under
beds. Heating pads and electric blankets also subject
persons to "chronic,
prolonged EMF/EMR exposure." Wiring errors are
In my opinion, until extensive investigations are made regarding
"close exposures, particularly at night," it will be very difficult
out how much additional harm may be linked to the more distant
as cellular antennae, high voltage powerlines, radio towers,
Help "spread-the-word" -- the world must learn about "prevention"
Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs R Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
All truth goes through three stages: first it is ridiculed:
then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you
others?..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.