|Betreff: Best Mind Control Documentary Excerpts by Cheryl welsh feb 2003|
|Von: mark marks
|Datum: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:07:38 -0800 (PST)|
Documentaries discuss and scientifically demonstrate mind control technology, including electromagnetic weapons for microwave hearing, visual halucinations, influencing emotions and reading thoughts.
A special thank you to those who sent CAHRA [now Mind Justice] much of this information:
Liza minetti, Blanche Chavoustie, Harlan Girard, and Ed Light.
- A must see! ABC News Special Mission Mind Control 1979 An ABC News Special about the human mind and experiments in mind control. Featuring Allen Dulles, CIA director, John Marks, author and 1977 congressional hearings on mkultra mind control experiments and more. View this classic tv documentary at: http://www.xenutv.com/cults/mindcontrol.htm
- 1993 Newsnight with David Shukman, demonstration of Russian psychiatrist and researcher Dr. Igor Smirnov's computer program to analyze the brain's response to visual stimulus and use this information to develop messages to beam back into the subject's mind via "psychoacoustic correction".
- CNN news broadcast, Special Assignment, Nov.-1985, by Chuck DeCaro," Weapons of War, Is there an RF Gap?"
- "Opening Pandora's Box", 1984, produced by David Jones for Fulcrum Central Productions, aired on BBC Channel 4.
- Ultrascience III, Spies are us", Beyond Productions, Learning Channel, 1998
- Ultrascience, "Weapons of War", Learning Channel, 1997
- The Learning Channel TV program "War 2020" , Beyond Productions, 1998
- History Channel, Fall, 2000, "Mind Control: America's Secret War"
- Secret Russia, TV program, ZDF, Geheimes Russland ,TV-Tagestip, Der Dienstag im ZDF: Dec, 22, 1998
Pictures on Russian and American mind control
technology from TV documentaries
"Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar", German TV documentary, 1998. This documentary discussed psychiatrist Dr. Igor Smirnov and his psychoacoustic correction technology and equipment to beam messages directly into the patient's head for therapeutic purposes. The documentary included interviews of victims claiming illegal Russian government experiments for testing classified mind control or 'psychotronic' weapons.
"Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar", German TV documentary, 1998. Andre Slepucha explains changes which have to be made on a simple transistor so it can be used as a measuring instrument for extremely low electromagnetic waves to discover if a source of so-called psychotronic (the Russian name for electromagnetic radiation mind control weapons) treatment is nearby. Slepucha stated that he had been imprisoned as a political prisoner in the KGB prison in the Lubyanka in 1954 and experienced "psychotronic treatment" for the first time. He reported "strong sounds in the head and very strong acoustic and visual hallucinations."
Ultrascience, "Weapons of War" , Learning Channel, 1997. Dr. Michael Persinger, Professor of Neuroscience , Laurentian University, Ontario, Canada, discussing his work and demonstration of precisely directing very specific, minute magnetic signals into the brain of a volunteer student in an experiment. Dr. Persinger specializes in relaxation and pain therapies.
Ultrascience, "Weapons of War", Learning Channel, 1997. Student reported feelings of well-being as Dr. Persinger beamed "an opiate firing pattern" of extremely weak magnetic signals from electric coils on either side of her head. While showing scenes of enemy soldiers beamed from a distance with a magnetic signals, Dr. Persinger said it would be unethical to cause feelings of fear and anxiety but clearly this could be done. "Mind control would be the ultimate nonlethal weapon" the narrator stated.
CNN news broadcast, Special Assignment by Chuck DeCaro, "Weapons of War, Is there an RF Gap?", November 1985. Dr. Bill van Bise, electrical engineer, conducting a demonstration of Soviet scientific data and schematics for beaming a magnetic field into the brain to cause visual hallucinations. The demonstration on reporter Chuck DeCaro was successful. Dr. van Bise stated, "In three weeks, I could put together a device [weapon] that would take care of a whole town."
CNN news broadcast, Special Assignment, by Chuck DeCaro, "Weapons of War, Is there an RF Gap?", November 1985 Reporter Chuck DeCaro was blindfolded and his ears were blocked for sound in an experiment using Soviet specifications for equipment capable of generating specific but very weak magnetic signals designed to cause visual 'hallucinations'. DeCaro stated "A parabola just went by.. I could see wave forms changing shape as they went by."
BBC documentary, "Opening Pandora's Box", produced by David Jones for Fulcrum Central Productions, 1984. Dr. Ross Adey with Russian Lida machine, developed in Soviet Armenia in 1940s. This device was used to beam radiofrequencies, sound and light on Soviet psychiatric patients to put them to sleep, like a tranquilizer, without physical contact with the patient. Dr. Adey tested the device on animals and it "produced marked relaxation". The BBC narrator stated that according to one account, the Lida was used on POWs for brainwashing in the Korean war.
Ultrascience III, "Spies are us", Beyond Productions, Learning channel, 1998 Dr. James Lin, "a world authority on microwave hearing" demonstrates the phenomena of microwave hearing. Pulses of microwaves are generated behind Dr. Lin and are absorbed by his brain and picked up by Dr. Lin's hearing mechanisms in his head. Dr. Lin stated that he could hear the microwave pulses, while no one outside the beam can hear the microwave pulses. Professor Lin stated it is possible, theoretically possible that one could embed or encode a message on a microwave signal in order to communicate via microwave hearing.
The Learning Channel, 199? Janet and Chris Morris, advisors for the FBI on acoustic technologies. Janet Morris stated, "the ultimate spy technologies? , the holy grail of spy technologies? ...control of behavior, a selective behavior control device."
The Learning Channel, 199? Janet Morris stated, "one could create voices in the head in order to drive a target crazy", while a man in a red jacket tries to block voices in his head, on a public sidewalk, which is the behavior of many of the mentally ill street people in cities today.
History Channel, Fall 2000, "Mind Control: America's Secret War." Psychiatrist, Dr. Colin Ross described nonlethal weapons as various forms of energy such as acoustic and electromagnetic radiation which are "beamed at individuals in order to control them." Dr. Ross stated that given the past history of government experimentation on unwitting civilians, such as radiation experiments and LSD experiments, it is implausible that there hasn't been some clandestine experiments of nonlethal weapons on individuals today.
Details on best mind control documentaries listed above.
- 1993 Newsnight with David Shukman, demonstration of Russian psychiatrist and researcher Dr. Igor Smirnov's computer program to analyze the brain's response to visual stimulus and use this information to develop messages to beam back into the subject's mind via "psychoacoustic correction". Janet and Chris Morris, nonlethal weapons advocates, said that the computer program analysis was accurate after Dr. Smirnov demonstrated the use of the computer program on Chris Morris. Also, a book by David Shukman, The Sorcerer's Challenge: Fears and Hopes for the Weapons of the Next Millennium, London: hodder & Stoughton, page 223, describes this episode. Dr. Smirnov discussed the fact that the FBI also worked with him in order to use the equipment on David Koresh. This was also reported in Defense Electronics, DOD, Intel Agencies Look at Russian Mind Control... by Mark tapscott, July, 1993 p. 17. The Defense Electronics article stated: "In a series of closed meetings ... FBI officials were briefed on the decade-long research on a computerized acoustic device allegedly capable of implanting thoughts in a person's mind without that person being aware of the thought."
- CNN news broadcast, Special Assignment, Nov.-1985, by Chuck DeCaro," Weapons of War, Is there an RF Gap?" This program features Dr. Robert O. Becker, two time Nobel prize nominee, scientist and researcher of electromagnetic radiation effects on the body and author of Body Electric, summarized, "The government has never disproved the psychological effects of electromagnetic radiation." Dr. Jose Delgado and his Yale University experiments of brain implants to control a charging bull. Dr. Ross Adey discussed a demonstration of the 1950s Russian lida machine, which used electromagnetic energy to put Russian psychiatric patients to sleep. A demonstration by Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William van Bise, directed magnetic signals into the brain of reporter Chuck DeCaro and created visual images as in a hallucination, and more. For a 55$ copy of this tape call CNN at 404 827 2712 and ask for R2501 #13, R2747 #33, R2501 #15, R2501-#17. It runs about 20 minutes.
- "Opening Pandora's Box", 1984, produced by David Jones for Fulcrum Central Productions, aired on BBC Channel 4. This is a summary of main points of an exceptionally insightful and succinct documentary. Many thanks to Harlan Girard for finding a copy of this video. This is a long but important description below:
Project Pandora: The U.S. government explores whether the Soviets are using emr as a weapon
The Soviets started bombarding the American Embassy in Moscow in 1953 and the U.S. government funded Project Pandora to find out why. Project Pandora was "a top secret multimillion dollar program". Top scientific experts were consulted by the American Government "about the meaning of microwaving" of the Moscow Embassy. "Five presidents kept it secret". President Johnson complained to the Soviet Premier Kosygin who claimed that he was unaware of the signal and would be sure that it was turned off. Officially the Soviets did not admit that they were microwaving the Embassy. But the bombardment of the Moscow Embassy continued. It began in 1953 and in 1975 the signals changed. Two new transmitters were added by the Soviets.
Dr. Robert Becker was an eminent scientist and was asked if central nervous system, CNS disturbances occur by microwave radiation. The Pandora Project found that the microwave radiation interferes with decision making capacity, causes chronic stress and low efficiency. The white blood count of Embassy workers was 40% higher than normal. Monkeys exposed to microwave radiation showed a marked decreased performance of simple tasks. Making embassy personnel function less efficiently would obviously be a benefit to the Soviets.
Dr. Becker stated that the U.S. couldn't say anything about it because safety standards for the U.S. were higher than the microwave signals used by the Soviets on the Moscow Embassy. He stated that you do affect cns (central nervous system) by microwave exposure. But if the U.S. admitted bioeffects or athermal effects, meaning not heating effects as from a microwave oven, but other biological effects from the radiation, such as a high white blood count, it would throw into doubt the U.S. standard set "rather arbitrarily " in the 1950s. It would be an embarrassment to the Americans who chose to keep the public in the dark about the microwaving of the Moscow Embassy from 1953 to 1975.
David Jones stated, "Recent intelligence reports say the American army is developing emr weapons programs and predict by year 2000 armies could use them. There will be microwave weapons to disorient and immobilize opposing troops. Psychological attack is particularly effective on air pilots. There is no doubt about the potential of emr [weapons] in the Soviet Union."
Nonthermal emr effects controversy is born. U.S denies effects, Soviets disagree
Dr. Becker commented that the U.S. safety standard presented a dilemma for U.S. military planners. Dr. Becker explained that the problem was that the U.S. population was currently being exposed to the same athermal effects level of emr that the U.S military was using to develop classified emr weapons. This athermal level of radiation is not biologically active, according to the U.S. safety standard. But the dilemma was, how could the U.S. government develop an emr weapon system based on the athermal effects of emr when currently allowing exposure of their own people to the same athermal effects level of emr in their environment from TV and radio towers and microwave ovens, for example? It was a conundrum.
Dr. Becker stated, "A good,...the best cover story is that, based on best American scientist's [opinions],.... the [U.S.] nation has discarded [the theory of athermal] health effects from emr, entirely."
David Jones asked Dr. Koslov; "In terms of science there seems to be two possibilities, one is that behavior and health are affected by emr and the second is the creation of a new genre of weapons and that its conceivable that it is a totally black area of research. Dr. Koslov replied that back in 1965, there was alot of conjecture and hypothesis about that. That's why it led to Project Pandora. Since then, I don't think there is very much possibility, that there is, at this point in time, there doesn't seem to be.
Dr. Sam Koslov, director of Project Pandora continued, [We] thought about it, don't get me wrong,... but nothing was found, it doesn't look like[there is]...militarily at this time, there is no emr weapons potential. There is nothing to the biological effects claim. There is an amount of power problem."
David Jones asked Dr. Koslov why he thought that the Soviets were microwaving the Embassy. Dr. Koslov replied that "I would rather not discuss it [because] it would get into security areas."
[Today, with the nonlethal program unveiled in the 1990s and the Soviet evidence of emr nonthermal effects available today, it is clear that Dr. Koslov was lying in the name of national security. At the least, Dr. Koslov would have been aware of the classified emr nonlethal program which began in the 1960s, see US News, 1997)]
The 1950s, the Lida Machine and Korean Brainwashing
In the 1950s, intelligence agencies were interested in changing mental states. The theory is that brain waves can be tuned to a different emr frequency and can change moods and character. The CIA sponsored LSD experiments and the MKultra Project for 10 million dollars in the early 1960s. A CIA memo stated that they were looking for behavior control to enhance consciousness. The Soviets had realized the same thing. Dr. Ross Adey, famous emr researcher at Loma Linda Veterans Hospital, examined the Lida machine, from the Soviet Union. It was described as a machine to "rearrange consciousness". The Russians claimed to use it for treatment of emotional disorders in the 1950s. Dr. Adey stated that the Lida machine is now obsolete. It used coiled wire inside ear muffs which acted like an antenna and emitted 1/10 sec pulses of emr. Dr. Adey demonstrated that excited animals rapidly quiet down when exposed to the Lida emr frequencies. There was one account that the Lida machine was used during the Korean War for brainwashing American Prisoners.
Since the Korean war, the art of brainwashing has improved significantly, says David Jones
Dr. Becker was asked by the CIA in early 60s to determine whether pilots shot down and captured by Soviets in the 1960s could possibly have been exposed to emr without them realizing it and would that have caused personality change. The pilots were tested psychologically before and when they came home. A dramatic change in test results was found. The question posed was, can you change, entrain brainwaves with an external source? "Pilots did not report bad treatment and were not aware of any emr exposure by Soviets during debriefing sessions." They were interned by the Soviets for two to six week and returned with "considerable personality alterations". The CIA wanted to know if there was a relationship between the Moscow Embassy and flight crews that would cause personality alteration? Dr. Becker stated "yes, there is a distinct possibility, we don't know at this time for sure."
Dr. Robert Beck's (not the same person as Dr. Robert Becker) classified experiments of behavior effects of emr on human subjects for weapons use.
The mechanics of this source of personality change ( Dr. Becker's pilot study above) "fell into an area of science shrouded in the greatest of secrecy". "It is at the center of mind control programs in both the east and west." Dr. Robert Beck, an electronics engineer, is one former member of an elite corp of scientists recruited by his government to work in this area. His published work talks of "specific frequencies that cause anxiety, fear, confusion". His unpublished work include "bizarre experiments in which would disorientate other scientists and is said to include changing moods from elation to depression. He described an experiment in which electromagnetic pulses emitted from a device that looked like a wristwatch caused other diners in a restaurant to talk more loudly or quietly, depending on the em pulse emitted by the wristwatch device."
"What is technically possible?" asks David Jones. "There, I would rather not discuss some of the work that I've seen. It has been done, replicated. Replicated experiments simply done. That subject is totally dark. I've done some of that myself and I'll never do it again. There is no mystery to it. There are ethical considerations. It's part of the physical universe. Changing people's behavior by low levels [of emr], that subject is totally dark."
Dr. Beck continued, "It's possible to replicate experiments, simply, I don't approve of it, a tool to manipulate. But moral considerations are invariably not considered by governments. The Soviets are ahead [in emr research]."
David Jones asked, "As far as affecting human behavior, what is possible? Dr. Beck said, "It's possible, it's been replicated. It's a dark area of research."
The Moscow microwave bombardment is a prototype weapon of the 1977 Soviet Woodpecker Emr signal: Soviet emr weapons go public
Dr. Beck stated, "[the 1976] Russian woodpecker signal is the most powerful man made emr source ever. 10 pulses per second, 40 million watts per pulse, it is psycho active." It is generated in the Soviet Union and permeates everything in the U.S.. It was picked up by power grids and irradiated into homes."
The question is why are the Russians doing this? Dr. Becker said that there are three theories. First, that the Woodpecker signal is an over the horizon radar. No, Dr. Becker stated that a satellite is better available surveillance. Second, the woodpecker signal is for submarine communication. Dr. Becker could not answer that. Third, that the Russian woodpecker is biologically active and will have an effect on populations in U.S. and Canada. In 1976, the Soviets increased the signals and now have seven transmitters. "They are the most expensive and powerful in the world." "Dr. Becker said there are persistent rumors that the U.S. is doing the same to the Soviet Union, powerful U.S. transmitters beaming 16 cycles per second to produce the same effect as the Soviets, into the Soviet Union.' "We are in the middle of electronic warfare aimed at citizens of both countries."
The Woodpecker has been beamed for six to seven years and can't be heard in Soviet Union but can be heard in Britain, Western Europe, Australia and Far East. Dr. Beck, [the electronic engineer] stated that the magnetic component can penetrate anything. "We have decoded intelligence on the signal. The 10 Hz signal is a benign frequency and we know it can be psycho active. 30% of the population will exhibit neuronal manifestations. Soviet scientists know about psychoactive effects in animals. Soviet scientists knew well before 1950s. The Soviets published research on long term effects of microwaves, extreme fatigue, loss of coordination and sensory control. A group in American Intelligence believed that one can alter brainwaves of staff of Moscow Employees and the Moscow signal was a prototype of the Russian Woodpecker."
Dr. Beck continued, "If you drop frequency down a few hertz, it is known to be neuronally psychoactive and you could have basket cases. [This is] more terrifying and frightening than the atomic bomb. It's a brand new concept, we haven't adapted to this concept. Having done a number of experiments, one can't imagine the destructive power of these things. There were no National Institute of Health, NIH guidelines in the experiments I conducted. I know what some of these things can do to the nervous system. Most wars are fought over real estate. [It will be] better to use psyop weapons than atomic bombs- alot cleaner, more terrain left, it could just kill people. There is no defense that I know of."
- Ultrascience III, Spies are us" Featured Dr. James C. Lin, PhD. biomedical and electrical engineer, educator, author of Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, 1978. Lin demonstrated microwave hearing, a symptom of many of the victims, hearing voices. Also featured Cheryl Welsh on the issue of mind control experimentation.
- Ultrascience, "Weapons of War", Learning Channel, 1997, Featured Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University. He described weapons using "psycho or influence technology" and electromagnetic radiation frequencies to control what people think, for psychological warfare purposes.
- In the U.S., the Learning Channel TV program "War 2020" produced by Beyond Productions in 1998 is a good representation of information warfare. The program included Dr. Persinger of Canada's Laurentian University and his discussion on magnetic signals and how signals could be beamed from television, microwave and telephone towers and systems to targeted populations for mind control purposes. The program narrator stated, "The ultimate weapon in the info war would be the human brain. ...Mind control will be the ultimate nonlethal weapon ." Mind control weapons are categorized as information and nonlethal weapons, according to these sources. Ultrascience, "War 2020", Beyond Productions, Learning Channel, 1998, Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University demonstrated a helmut with solenoids which induce magnetic fields into the brain and cause panic, fear, God and UFO experiences. He stated that with current technology it is possible to use mind control on the mass populations.
- Dr. Alan Scheflin, law professor at Santa Clara Law School and author of the 1978 Paddington Press book, "Mind Manipulators" and Dr. Colin Ross, psychiatrist appeared on the History Channel, Fall, 2000 on "Mind Control: America's Secret War" (800 708-1776 to order). Both Dr. Scheflin and Dr. Ross commented that it is plausible that electromagnetic and nonlethal weapons on being used in experiments on US citizens without their consent today.
- TV program, ZDF, Geheimes Russland ,TV-Tagestip, Der Dienstag im ZDF: Dec, 22, 1998, entitled Secret Russia. " Since the years of Soviet rule people have spoken furtively in Russia of secret research and experiments, which the Army and the KGB sponsor. ... Rumours are making the rounds, the talk is about victims [of government mind control experiments]. Anatolij Iwanyttsch, a 47 year-old former boxer and dissident... His organization has in the meantime grown to about a thousand members from all over Russia.
MC Russia Part 1
Russian MC video Part one
SECRET RUSSIA (2) :
THE 'ZOMBIES' OF THE RED CZARS
TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH BY :
Second part of a three-part German documentary, titled : "Geheimes Ruáland. Moskau -- Die Zombies der roten Zaren" [translation : "Secret Russia. Moscow -- The zombies of the red czars"] Part (1) and part (3) of this documentary do NOT deal with Mind Control or Psychotronic Weapons & techniques.
CREDITS for part (2) of the documentary translated here :
A documentary by Jerzy Sladkowski, edited by Agnieszka Bojanowska, camera by Nikolaj Sidortschenko, producer Horst Kalbus, a production by Besta Film, Warschau, Stanislaw Krzeminski. Financed by (the German TV channel) ZDF and (the ??? TV channel) TVP, in close coperation with (the French/German TV channel) Arte. The documentary aired on the German ZDF Tuesday evening, December 22, 1998, from 10:15pm until 11:00pm. A VHS copy of the documentary is available from the German TV-station ZDF for the equivalent of 80 DM (approximately 40 Euros) plus shipping & mailing charges. To order, be sure to mention the title and the precise date the documentary was shown on German TV (see above).
The address is:
NOTE CONCERNING THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS DOCUMENT:
The spelling of all Russian names, places, locales and words is to be regarded as "experimental" and possibly incorrect.
SECRET RUSSIA : MOSCOW -- THE ZOMBIES OF THE RED CZARS
The Kremlin. Until shortly the symbol of absolute power. The dream of the red czars was a disciplined society they could completely control. This dream once inspired George Orwell to write his darkly futuristic novel, "1984". Autumn 1998, and [now] there is a new crisis in Russia. Years after the collapse of communism the citizens are crushed as much by the economic collapse as they are crushed by the aftermaths of the more than seven decades lasting old system. It was like a net of blunt force and secret control which constrained the citizens. Some of these methods, like the Stalinistic camps, were reported all over the world. Others even its victims only report very rarely. In this country, many see themselves as victims : Victims of armed conflicts or political repression. Victims of secret psychiatric experiments or the constant fear of the "big brother".